Electric Board Wheels
PRE-ORDER NOW (SHIPPING OCTOBER)
Rough Stuff Wheels
Rough Stuff Wheels successfully funded on kickstarter.com
Compatible with the Flex-Eboard, Max-Eboard and Dual Max-Eboard.
Greater size, knobbly tread, no punctures for a smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels
- 85A hardness – smooth ride and hardwearing
- 110mm diameter – cruise over lumps and bumps
- Convex design for less resistance on smooth and more grip on rough terrain
- Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle
Each set of Rough Stuff Wheels comes with 2 x Sprockets/Pulley Wheels to mount on to a standard 35mm bearing. Each Pulley has 40 teeth. The convex design allows for less rolling resistance on flat, with the Rough Stuff Wheel running in the centre 20mm.
Belt vs Hub Drive
With just a few mm of Polyurethane separating the motor and the riding surface, hub motors don’t provide a very comfortable ride on anything but the smoothest of roads. Yep, we admit, hub motors are more discreet and look great. If you prefer the look of a hub motor then thats fine, but if you prefer more torque, acceleration and complete customisation then belt drive is the way forward. When you take to rougher stuff the rest of the wheel comes in to play offering superior grip.
Whether you’re taking to the rough UK roads or a smooth track, choose the best setup for the terrain.
- Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels in just a couple of minutes
- Ride to your style, terrain and comfort
- The Flex-Eboard’s drive sprocket is compatible with our wheels as well as ABEC 11 flywheels and many others on the eboard market
Our belt drive system allows for interchangeable wheels and of course a full polyurethane wheel for a more comfortable ride and greater customisation.
The 3:1 gear ratio offers so much more torque than a hub motor of the same power. Faster acceleration, better hill climbing ability and power over rough terrain where hub motors are left in the Flex-Eboard’s dust.