Compatible with the Flex-Eboard and Dual Max-Eboard.
Compatible with many other brands of Eboard
Greater size, knobbly tread, no punctures for a smooth ride over rough terrain.
Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels
Convex design for less resistance on smooth and more grip on rough terrain
Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle
Includes ABEC 7 Super Smooth Bearings
Perfectly suited to rough tarmac, loose dirt and gravel. Roll smoothly over previously busy terrain. the 110mm diameter allows you to roll up drop-curbs and forget about small pebbles which would previously have you chewing the tarmac.
- 85A hardness – smooth ride and hardwearing
- 110mm diameter – cruise over lumps and bumps
- Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle
- 110mm diameter
- 45mm Core diameter
- 33mm Urethene depth
- 63mm Width
- 485g each
- Offset Core
With just a few mm of Polyurethane separating the motor and the riding surface, hub motors don’t provide a very comfortable ride on anything but the smoothest of roads. Yep, we admit, hub motors are more discreet and look great. If you prefer the look of a hub motor then thats fine, but if you prefer more torque, acceleration and complete customisation then belt drive is the way forward. When you take to rougher stuff the rest of the wheel comes in to play offering superior grip.
Whether you’re taking to the rough UK roads or a smooth track, choose the best setup for the terrain.
- Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels in just a couple of minutes
- Ride to your style, terrain and comfort
- The Flex-Eboard’s drive sprocket is compatible with our wheels as well as ABEC 11 flywheels and many others on the eboard market
Our belt drive system allows for interchangeable wheels and of course a full polyurethane wheel for a more comfortable ride and greater customisation.