2 x 1200W Brushless Motor with Hall Sensor, direct current motor.
Dustproof and anti-splash
Working voltage: 26V
Battery 8.8Ah Lithium Ion (Li+)
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Li-ion charger: 25.2V, 2A. 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ
2.4 GHz Radio control
Controller standby time: 1 month
Charging time: 2 hours
Two riding modes:
Fun mode with top speed 22mph (35kph)
Practice mode with top speed 10mph (16kph)
Strong controller activated regenerative braking
Cruise Distance: 11-13 miles (19km)
Rider weight limit: 19st (120kg)
Board weight: 19lbs (8.5kg)
- Deck: 36” (91.5cm) 7-ply Bamboo and Fibre Glass
- Battery Case: Mold Made Nylon Case
- Truck: 7” Magaluma, gravity casting trucks
- Raiser Pad: 6mm RU raiser pad
- Wheels:83 x 52mm, polyurethane (PU) wheels
- Hardness: 88A
- Rebound: 85%
- Bearing: ABEC-7 super smooth bearing
- Grip: 0S780 corundum grip tape
- All hardware compatible with standard skateboard tools.
Deck: 36” (91.5cm) Choice between Carbon or Bamboo Deck
Truck: 9” Magaluma, gravity casting trucks
Raiser Pad: 6mm RU raiser pad
Wheels: Rough Stuff 110mm polyurethane (PU) Multi Terrain Wheel or Swap to 83 x 52mm, polyurethane (PU) wheels
Bearing: ABEC-7 super smooth bearing
Hardware: 1.25” carbon hardware, electroplated rust-proof. All hardware compatible with standard skateboard tools.
Grip: 0S780 corundum grip tape
- A Flex-Eboard with the deck of your choice
- A set of 4 Rough Stuff Wheels on the Eboard
- A set of 4 Road Wheels
- Wireless Remote Control
- Certified Adaptor and Plug (with UK, European or US plug)
- USB to micro USB Cable
- Eboard spanner and Allen Key
- Carry Bag
- Full instruction Manual
Dual Max-Eboard Electric Longboard
The Flex-Eboard is an electric longboard with interchangeable Rough Stuff Wheels and a fully flexible deck for the smoothest ride.
- Chunky Rough Stuff Wheels for easy cruising on poor tarmac
- Swap out the Rough Stuff Wheels for Road Wheels
- Flexible deck for a comfortable ride
- Swap out the deck easily for new designs
- Advanced flexible battery case for an evenly weighted and flexible eboard
- Great performance and specification
- Unrivalled ride comfort
- 12 month warranty as standard
Rough Stuff Wheels
Greater size, knobbly tread, no punctures for a smooth ride over rough terrain.
- Swap between Rough Stuff Wheels and road wheels
- 85A hardness – smooth ride and hardwearing
- 110mm diameter – cruise over lumps and bumps
- Convex design for less resistance on smooth and more grip on rough terrain
- Polyurethane material- no punctures or hassle
Advanced Flexible Battery Case Design
- Rides just like a normal longboard with a flexible deck. Better weight distribution, more stable, smoother and grounded ride
- Protected, bash proof, dust proof and water resistant design
- Removable battery case and easy connectors
- ‘Bolt-on’ design to change decks with minimal hassle
- On-board LED battery level display
- USB output for charging any tech and the wireless controller
- Slim design for greater ground clearance and sleek look
- Deck Choice
Symmetrical rounded shape with central cutouts for more torsional flex and a more grounded ride. Made from several bamboo layers this deck is flexible and responsive.
Carbon Composite Deck
This smooth responsive deck is the perfect partner to the Rough Stuff wheel. Made from 7 plys of premium Canadian maple fused with a multi layer carbon fibre matrix providing unrivalled ride and control. Toe heel concave to lock your feet for stability while the flexible cambered deck soaks up bumps at any speed.
Why the Flex-Eboard is different
Lots of eboard manufacturers are moving towards integrated battery decks which is fine, but that’s where the Flex-Eboard is different. An integrated battery means you lose the flexibility of the deck, plus you are stuck with one deck design.
Our innovative battery case is flexible and ‘bolt-on’ style meaning you have a flexible more grounded ride and you aren’t tied to a single design. It’s really easy to swap the deck in the future and means that customisation is endless.
We’ve also developed Rough Stuff polyurethane wheels which are far more suitable for UK and European roads. We’re not calling them ‘Off-Road’ wheels as our aim was to give a more comfortable ride on Multi-Terrain. Which for most people is poor quality tarmac and light gravel paths. We also wanted to offer the choice, so designed our wheels to fit a standard 35mm bearing and 6 prong sprocket so it can fit ABEC 11 Flywheels and many other brands too.