2017 roundup and an exciting 2018 at Slick Revolution
2017 was a huge year for Slick Revolution, a huge year for growth and a lot going on all over the place.
Here is a non-exhaustive list of some of the things we got up to in no particular order, last year.
- Moved from our Bradford location to Romsey, just outside Southampton.
- Had our website overhauled and redesigned.
- Launched the Flex-Eboard on kickstarter.
- Attended the cycle show in Birmingham.
- Moved the Flex-Eboard over to Indiegogo.
- Launched Deck Hook on Kickstarter.
- Shipped out Flex-Eboards just in time for Christmas 2017.
- Max-Eboard 2.0 launched.
- Introduced a new Carbon Deck design made by Sololongboards.
- Introduced a carry bag for all of our electric skateboards.
- Teamed up with new Youtuber and Collaborators.
What 2018 has in store:
- We have taken on a full time employee. Howard will be joining the team in February and will be a valuable asset to our fast growing business. His experience in social media marketing and photography will help push Slick Revolution to the next level.
- A little bit of a secret and we can’t expand much more on this but…we will be featuring on a prime time TV. More to come soon…
- Weekly video from basic maintenance, electric skateboard riding skills and discussions about the future of skating, it will all be going up on our site and Youtube channel.
- More colours of Rough Stuff Wheels, Neon Green arriving in February! Perhaps Blue if the demand is there too.
- A new design of eboard?????? No we definitely cant release any info on this yet.
- A new wireless controller. (You guys have been asking for it- we will deliver!)
- Extended battery pack for the Flex-E and Max-Eboard 2.0.
- Monthly riding events at a cycle track, starting in Summer. All welcome.
- Working alongside some big youtubers and professional photographers to capture what Slick Revolution and electric skateboarding are all about.
- Bigger, better sales and competitions.
- Much much more…
We have a lot in store and its only with your continued support that we will continue to grow and get the word out about our awesome electric skateboards.
Check them all out here